Connecting Communities - A brighter future for you!
Are you unemployed and looking for help to find a good job or training?
The Connecting Communities programme can help!
It’s a free programme designed to support you into decent work and high-quality training.
Our experienced teams work across central London to help anyone over the age of 18 who is not in work or full-time training to achieve their personal and career goals. Taking part is completely voluntary and it will not affect your benefits.
Connecting Communities gives you someone to talk to who will listen to what you need. Our dedicated caseworkers will help to build your confidence, overcome any barriers to employment and support you to decide which direction to take.
Support includes access to:
- Training or learning new skills.
- Work experience, apprenticeships and traineeships.
- Job search support and skills.
- Local job opportunities.
- Local partners who can help you manage mental or physical health issues which affect your ability to work.
To join Connecting Communities, you must be:
- 18-24 years old and not currently in employment education or training (NEET)
- Resident in one of the 12 Central London Boroughs: City of London, Lambeth, Haringey, Hackney, Southwark, Islington, Lewisham, Camden, RBKC, Wandsworth, Tower Hamlets, Westminster.